Do you wish to study abroad? if yes.. A fantastic opportunity awaits you to attend the 300 International Awards of the College of New Caledonia in Canada. Educational awards are available for the academic year 2021/2022.
In order to support domestic and international students, the educational programme is designed on the basis of merit and need. Interested students can apply for this opportunity regardless of whether their preferred course of study is undergraduate or graduate.
In 2010, the College of New Caledonia ranked 138th among colleges in Canada according to the Webometrics database. This comprehensive community college serves the residents of the Central Interior of British Columbia with the goal of providing life-long learning opportunities and supporting the achievement of educational and personal goals.
Closing Date for Application: June 4, 2021
- Institution: College of New Caledonia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Number of Students to be Awarded: About 300
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both Home and International students
- The university offers students any undergraduate or graduate course they desire.
- The following criteria have to be met by all aspirants in order to be eligible:
- Applicants must be students at the college.
- In order to apply for both the program and the course, applicants must have done so together.
Method of Application
- Candidate enrollment: Candidates are required to sign up for the university’s online application portal and complete it. You can apply for the award separately, here is where you can apply for the designated award.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Official transcripts
- Secondary school subjects certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport; first page, Visa/entry stamps, and last page
- Current study permit.
- Study Permit Enrollment letter.
- Certified Letter of Acceptance
- Passport photo (headshot photo)
- Bank statement (of the applicant or their parents/guardians).
- Letter of explanation
- Candidates must have a minimum of Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification to apply to CNC.
- Candidates must score at least the following levels on their English language proficiency test:
- TOEFL IBT- 80 and above
- IELTS – 0+ with no band below 5.5
- Duolingo – 105 and above
The selected candidates will receive between $500 and $1,500 for their study at CNC. The amount will not be considered a loan of any sort and will not be repayable.