SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme (SPEBS) invitations pupil to use for Bursary Programme 2023 educational 12 months.
Bursary Utility Closing Date: 31 July 2022
The SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) bursary scheme was based in 1992 and is run by the South African Establishment of Civil Engineering, to financially help academically deserving college students.
Bursaries can be awarded to these finding out in direction of a Civil Engineering Diploma or Nationwide Diploma.
The bursary fund is presently awarded to a most worth of R6 500 per pupil per semester – this funding is meant to help college students with paying for registration charges, tuition and prescribed books.
Profitable candidates will obtain suggestions throughout March 2021 or September 2021, when they are going to be required to offer licensed proof of registration.
Candidates should fulfill the next minimal entry standards earlier than making use of (please observe that failure to fulfill all the necessities will result in your software not being thought-about):
- You have to be a South African citizen
- You could have accomplished Matric
- You have to be finding out in direction of a Civil Engineering qualification (Diploma or Nationwide Diploma)
- You could have handed and accomplished all earlier topics
- Diploma college students: you should have handed first semester exams – the bursary will sponsor 2nd, third and 4th 12 months college students
- Nationwide Diploma college students: you should have handed S1/ first degree exams – the bursary will sponsor S2, S3 and S4 college students
- You have to be finding out at a recognised tertiary establishment in South Africa
- You could have confirmed monetary want
- You could good educational file
How one can apply
Obtain and full the SAICE SPEBS Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the next supporting documentation alongside along with your accomplished software kind (the submission of those paperwork is obligatory – if any gadgets are lacking, your software be disregarded):
- ID doc (licensed copy)
- Full tertiary educational file up to now (licensed copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (licensed copy) (profitable candidates solely)
Functions have to be submitted in one of many following methods:
1) E mail: email@example.com
2) Fax: 011 805 5971
3) Put up:
SAICE Profession Steering
Non-public Bag X200
For up to date South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries observe / like our Fb web page StudentRoom