Customary Financial institution invitations purposes from South African unemployed youth to use for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Software Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Learnership Location: Gauteng
What are you able to count on?
You may select from various learnerships, providing between 12 to 24 months’ mounted time period employment. You’ll obtain a month-to-month stipend, plus invaluable teaching and mentoring when you’re learning to your qualification.
- Mounted time period employment with the financial institution for 12/18/24 months (relying on the programme)
- Month-to-month stipend
- Efficiency rewards and advantages
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Sensible significant office expertise
Who can qualify?
You may apply for a Customary Financial institution Group Learnership for those who’ve accomplished a Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year submit grade 12 (matric) qualification (function dependent).
To use, you need to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be capable of converse, learn and write English
- Have accomplished Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year submit grade 12 (matric) qualification (function dependent)
- Be pc literate
- Not be completely employed
- Not be learning at one other tertiary establishment
- Not be registered for another learnerships
Learn how to apply
For contemporary South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries comply with / like our Fb web page StudentRoom